My first attempt at creating a portrait of a person. I know its not perfect and can be made better. I used pastel crayons to create this.
Another landscape created using pastel crayons again. This time I used the colour of the paper to create the effect of the clouds. This is another first for me as well!
![]() |
| A boy |
Another landscape created using pastel crayons again. This time I used the colour of the paper to create the effect of the clouds. This is another first for me as well!
![]() |
| landscape |
I should get my achan to upload a few more of my sketches.
Should you have any comments or opinions, please contact my achan's email id. I will ensure I get all the feedback from him.


very good ones.I liked both of them. Hope to see more
ReplyDeleteKeep it up rish
ReplyDelete